PREXOS SERIES 6-144 cells
(Bifacial- Glass To Transparent Backsheet, MBB with M6 cell)
Solar panels are a great way of generating energy from the sun. But those sunbeams do not always come from one direction. Wouldn’t it be great if our solar panels could capture these diffused beams and result in high power density and satisfying your solar power needs?
The new Prexos Series 6-144cells (Bifacial- GTB, MBB with M6 cell) module has got many advantages when used in large-scale utility, C&I, and Residential solar projects. We are proud to be the 1st Tier 1* Indian manufacturer to introduce M6 cell-based and Mono PERC technology-supported advanced M6 modules- ‘Series 6’ in the country & globally- in both bifacial & monofacial variants.
PREXOS SERIES 6 Advantages:
Use of a highly resistive encapsulant that does not contain or produce any chemical components that degrade cell metallization or interconnections, such as peroxides, or acetic acids in the case of EVA encapsulant.
Fit For All Weather
The new upgraded material of bifacial modules provides greater resistance to heat and is more durable in fluctuating temperatures. Our modules can be installed in a wide range of geographic terrains like snow, desert, or water, the state of art design having a glass to transparent backsheet has excellent capabilities to withstand the extreme topographies.
Long Durability & Ageing Resistance
-Advantages of Polyolefin Elastomeric (POE) encapsulant:
-Lower yellowness index;
-Relatively more UV resistance;
-Low water vapor transmission rate;
-Better adhesion to glass, making the module more durable
Reduced O&M cost
Significant reduction in cleaning frequency of the rear side of the module due to the excellent anti-staining performance of the hydrophobic backsheet.
#Commercial availability from Q4, FY ’20-’21.
- Excellent anti-staining performance of the back sheet requires significantly less cleaning frequency of the rear side of the module, leading to reduction in water usage
- Higher lifetime yield by using transparent Dupont® backsheet
- Up to 15% power gain from the ground facing side
- Effective gain of 1% of cell active area by using cylindrical tabbing wire
- Better Tolerance to Micro Crack as higher number of busbar makes the PV modules less prone to loss in efficiency due to micro-cracks
- Improved field reliability due to multiple contact points on the cell
- Light weight- easy to install bifacial module with increased robustness
- Length × Width × Height: 2118 × 1050 × 40mm (83.38 × 41.33 × 1.57 inches)