Vikram Solar’s new Somera Series 6 module with multi busbar cell design & M6 cell has advantages like an effective gain of 1% of cell active area
by using cylindrical tabbing wire, improved field reliability due to multiple contact points on the cell, & better tolerance to microcrack.
The Somera Series 6 multi busbar module is available with mono PERC 156 half cut-cell & M6 cell.
^Commercial availability from Q4, FY ’20-’21.
- Effective gain of 1% of cell active area by using cylindrical tabbing wire
- Better Tolerance to Micro Crack as higher number of busbar makes the PV modules less prone to loss in efficiency due to micro-cracks
- Improved field reliability due to multiple contact points on the cell
- Length × Width × Height: 2288 × 1050 × 40mm (90.07 × 41.33 × 1.57 inches)
- Superior Price Performance
- Range: 475-505 Wp with up to 21.02% efficiency
- Bypass diodes and innovative series-parallel connections enable the module to perform better in partial shadow conditions